Aku

My photo
Serdang, Selangor
Aku pernah digelar bermacam-macam budak>> budak diploma,budak Ijazah,budak Phd, tapi aku bukan budak Master! Satu yang pasti>> Aku budak yang percaya, mimpi itu pasti~~ kan? hewhewhew nak tanya apa-apa ke? kat sinilah ye>> fsweety4_87@yahoo.com~ adios midoss...

27 Nov 2012

shed tears

Assalamualaikum...


Last glory Sunday, i went to UMT
it was a big day for my youngest brother ( the only young brother of mine)
so,
Yes, it was his convocation day
its a little big nervous, (surprisingly, me getting nervous on that day)

Ahh,,,
i kept whispered in my heart
hey what's happening
it;s not your big day
wahahaha...

and all the time in their Hall
every things i heard
whenever i saw him on the big screen
things that i do was
chasing my tears
and of course!! it was a burden to chase them!!

but yes, im not a robot or whatever they calling the abstract stuffs
and of course..
 
when i saw my brother on stage
i shed tears,
once i heard song 'you raise me up' sang by the students
i shed tears...
it was not only me
i saw them (parents)
i clearly saw they wiped their eyes
hold their nose
pressed their chest
ohhhh ya Allah..
it was 'very very very touching moment'

and why it brought tears to me?
i just dun know why
but one thing for sure
i do appreciate that moment so much
because it was not easy for the three of us  (my elder brother, me, and my youngest brother) to gain this achievement..

as we don't have father who supported us
so it was all on my mother
she hardly raised us
she sacrificed everything for us to finish our study
she sacrificed her golden time ( because her salary was paid by day) to fulfill her duty toward us..
Ya Allah,
just where can we find this kind of mother?

so,
as we already achieving this stage,
it was because our mother,
it brought tears to me
it brought tears to me
it brought tears to me
i just dun know why
but,
as others,
im glad.. that i have a mother..
personally,
im glad.. my siblings and i.. made she proud with us
as she also
can gladly shed tears...

this not only my story,
but our story,
our true story of human
true story of family,
true story of love,
true story from our heart!!
 ;)

salam manis...


No comments:

Post a Comment